Criminal Court Financial Obligation Options
Payments toward outstanding criminal court financial obligations may be made by one of the following methods:
OPTION 1 – PARTIAL OR FULL PAYMENTS
Pay online with a debit or credit card. The Clerk & Comptroller's online Court Case Payment Service is provided in conjunction with My Florida County Website. Criminal payments will not apply to restitution, outstanding conditions, or fees not yet assessed.
Payments toward restitution balances, confidential cases, or cases with outstanding warrants or capiases are not available at this time.
Pay by Telephone
Contact customer service with a bank-issued debit or credit card using one of the following numbers:
- Dade City: (352) 521-4542, Option 1
- New Port Richey: (727) 847-8031, Option 1
Call Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays. The authorized cardholder must be present to grant use of debit or credit card. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted. Debit/credit card transactions incur a 3.5% transaction fee charged by MyFloridaCounty.
Pay by Mail
Send your check or money order, made payable to Nikki Alvarez-Sowles, Clerk & Comptroller, to one of our Court Operations locations. Include the full case number, and, when applicable, indicate the citation number on the check or money order. Payments received after the due date, regardless of postmark, may incur late fees and suspension of driving privileges.
Pay in Person
Pay in person Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays, at the Robert D. Sumner Judicial Center or the West Pasco Judicial Center.
OPTION 2 – REQUEST A PAYMENT PLAN
Single-Case Payment Plans
The option for a single case payment plan is available. To apply, complete a Payment Plan Application (PDF) and provide a minimum payment of $25 for the application fee. The completed application and fee must be mailed or hand-delivered to the Clerk & Comptroller’s Office. You may also E-File your application through the online E-Filing portal and pay the application fee by phone.
Single-case payment plans are offered for a 90-day period from when the signed document and down payment has been received.
Multiple-Case Payment Plans
The option for an all-inclusive, multiple-case payment arrangement is available for criminal cases and/or traffic citations. Your total financial obligation, along with any outstanding conditions that may impact your driving privilege, will be provided. A down payment along with a signed copy of the finalized payment plan will be due upon agreement of the terms. Contact our Office to submit a request.
- This payment site is not for civil traffic (TR) cases. To make an online payment toward a traffic ticket, view the Traffic Citation Options.
- Payment plans establish timeframes for payment of criminal court financial obligations to the Clerk & Comptroller’s Office.
- Funds due to other entities, including probation offices, outside programs, and restitution, will not be included in your payment arrangement.
- Cases that have not been adjudicated are not eligible for a payment arrangement.
- Payment plans do not extend due dates of outstanding conditions, including but not limited to court-ordered defensive driving school or community service.
- Entering a payment plan agreement waives your right to elect a driver-improvement course on traffic infractions.
- If a suspension for a misdemeanor or a circuit felony case type has been issued against your driving privilege, contact our Office to have an Affidavit to Reinstate Driver License Privilege issued. Additional fees may be required.
- Contact our Office if you have additional questions concerning payment options or payment plan arrangements.