Seal or Expunge Criminal Record

Information for Sealing or Expunging a Record

The Pasco County Clerk & Comptroller provides information (PDF) to assist in navigating the process of requesting a criminal history record to be sealed or expunged. To view related forms, visit the Legal Resource Center.

For complete instructions and to determine eligibility to have your case record sealed or expunged, you must obtain the seal/expunge packet by visiting the Florida Department of Law Enforcement website.

Questions about the laws and rules? Consult an attorney. If you do not have an attorney, contact the West Pasco County Bar Association  or the East Pasco Bar Association to inquire about referral services.