Change of Address

If you are receiving or making support payments on a Pasco County case, changes of address must be provided in writing to the Clerk & Comptroller.

The following information must be included on any change of address request:

  • Pasco County case number from your court order or final judgment
  • Name of person paying support
  • Name of person receiving support
  • Old address
  • New address

The change of address request may be completed on the Change of Address Form, or you may use your own form.  The request can be hand-delivered or mailed in to one of our Court Operations office locations