Civil and Family Law Forms

Printable civil and family law forms may be accessed from the left side menu. These forms also are available for purchase at both Legal Resource Center locations. View the LRC List of Prices for costs of packets.

An Application for Determination of Civil Indigent Status may be filed with civil pleadings if indigent status is being requested.

Forms listed on this site are not an attempt by the Clerk & Comptroller to practice law or give legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for legal research. Simple access to forms cannot serve as an adequate substitute for legal counsel. Please refer to appropriate Florida Statutes, Florida Rules of Judicial Administration, Administrative Orders, and Local Rules and Practices for specific information.

Miscellaneous Forms